"For more than 125 years, the ND School for the Deaf/Resource Center (NDSD/RC) has been in the business of educating students who are deaf. Learn more about the history of NDSD/RC (1890 to present day) at the links provided."
- History (1890-2009)
- NDSD 1890-91 first Four Workers
- Frelich Legacy Finished
- NDSD Landmarks
- NDSD Native American True Stories
Special Banner Editions
Centennial Banner 1990
Completed Banner Collection Project
The collection is a partnership between the North Dakota State Library and the North Dakota School for the Deaf. The collection contains newsletters, biennial reports, photographs, videos, objects, and documents relating to the North Dakota School for the Deaf in Devils Lake, since its inception in the 1890s to the present.